BEAUTIFUL LOVE POEMS

Sunday 7 October 2012

ABBY
Author: Clinton Followell


Every time we embrace,
I go to that far away place
When we just walk hand in hand.
I’m in never, never land.

Whenever I look into your eyes,
I begin to get butterflies,
Then my heart skips a beat,
And our lips passionately meet.

You are always on my mind,
Your face is all it can find.
I think about you every day
And know it’ll work out somehow, some way.

Some say we’re dumb and foolish
Some say we should do as we wish
But all my heart could ever do
Is tell you that I’ll always LOVE YOU.

A Heart Of Stone
Author: Beckie M.
Once I had a heart of stone
For it had surley lost its home
It could not love or wanted too
But in my life, then came you. 

The stones began to fall away
As happiness began to fill my day
A feeling so sweet and special too
Could this be love, I pray is true.

My heart now sings a song of love
For I know that it was  sent from above
My heart is warm, there is no cold
Hard no more, but with wings of gold.

It soars above the sky so high
Sometimes I think of why and cry
My heart now sings a loving song
For the part of me I thought was gone.

The gift that you have given me
Is so important, can't you see
No more sadness or being alone
For now my heart returns to home.
A New Life Was Waiting
Author: Joyce Hemsley
Inviting - exciting - emotion
with power I had never known,
a world of unchained devotion
because you were my very own.
I had fallen in love with you.

Together we sailed in springtime
to an isle beyond seas of blue,
and when we returned, a new life
was waiting, in a valley of dreams
where I first fell in love with you.


All Of You
Author: David Norman Meece
The sound of your voice is music to my ear
So soft, sweet, and clear
The kiss from your lips words can not explain
It takes away my worries and my pain
The caress of your hand sends shivers down my spine
Everyday I thank God that your mine.

The sight of your lovely face takes away all my fears
You're the one I want to love through out the years
For an eternity I want to spend in your arms
Everyday graced by your beauty and your charms.
Beating Of Hearts
Author: Inpa
.thump thump, thump thump .
One heart alone, makes but a single beat
A sound so low and incomplete
A heart all alone, waiting to be heard
Knows not the beauty or songs of singing birds
One heart all alone, knows not love or tenderness
It feels nothing, but has emptiness
A heart alone, searches for its mate
It waits, trust fate, contemplates
Until by chance another beat it hears
That sound it has longed for all these years
Like the timbre of a bass drum
It hears an answer, another thrum

Two hearts are beating, strong and true
The sound grows louder, waiting is through
Two hearts are beating, within one another
Searching is over, they have found that lover
Two hearts are beating, they grow and grow
Together forever, never wanting to go
Two hearts are beating, as the sun goes down
A love true, a love strong, both are bound
And as the sound gently fades into night
Two hearts are beating, this they know is just right
thump thump, thump thump ...
BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART
Author: Unknown
Believe in your heart that  something wonderful is about to happen.  Love your life.  Believe in your own powers,  and your own potential,  and in your own innate goodness.  Wake every morning  with the awe of just being alive.  Discover each day the magnificent,  awesome beauty in the world.  Explore and embrace life in yourself  and in everyone you see each day.  Reach within to find your own specialness.  Amaze yourself and rouse those around you  to the potential of each new day.  Don't be afraid to admit  that you are less than perfect;  this is the essence of your humanity.  Let those who love you help you.  Trust enough to be able to take.  Look with hope to the horizon of today,  for today is all we truly have.  Live this day well.  Let a little sun out as well as in.  Create your own rainbows.  Be open to all your possibilities;  all possibilities and Miracles.
Always believe in Miracles.
Dance With Me Tonight Author: Kristi Day
I want to dance with you for a life time
Hold you close to my heart,
Stop the hands of time
Make the world give us a little more time

To feel our bodies close swaying together
To music that only we can hear,
Letting it sweep us into Heaven
Come, dance with me there

We'll dance forever; never let go
Hearts in tune hand to hand,
Building love between us
That we barely can stand

Candles low no bright lights
Our love will light the way,
Come hold me close; dance with me
Til the night breaks to day

Feel our bodies pressed close
As close as skin to skin,
Open your heart to me baby
Come on, let me in
Fill my senses with your rush
Let me taste your deep kiss,
Hold me tightly to your heart

Never have I felt like this
Never will I feel it again
For within your arms I've died,
I've gone to heaven in your love
These are happy tears I've cried

Never have I been so loved
Or felt so much love for anyone,
Dance with me honey
Until the night is done

Dance with me until the world is done
I can't resist your charms,
Dance with me and hold me close
Let me die within your arms

Don't ever let me go
Dancing with you is so right,
I will never let you go
Come....dance with me tonight
Days Without You
Author: Mirelka
I miss you so much day and night
I can't realise why you're gone
I just think I treat you right
but now I'm again alone

The days without you are so long 
these days - without your kiss and smile
and I don't know what I've done wrong
I've been thinking of this for a while

A few questions that I need to know -
why does my heart feel so bad ?
why you could ever hurt me so ?
why can't I get you out of my head ?....

Now I'm standing here alone
with this weight upon my heart 
wondering why you're gone
remembering our feelings from the start

In my mind I have all my memories in a range -
each moment spent with you 
is unforgettable
but I can't realise what made you change
for me this is just un-get-able

I know I won't pull trough without you by my side
so baby come to me - don't run and hide
The only thing I want is to be with you
please honey - make my wish come true

Don't you know that you make my days count?
And I'm always happy when you're around
it doesn't matter what we do
as long as I'm here with YOU.
Deep Eyes, Deep Love
Author: Commi
Eyes of passion,
Blue and tender,
A world of love awaits,
A soulmate inside,

Sensual touch,
Sensual sight,
Love is strong tonight,
Love is uniting,

Passion burns brightly,
Bodies engage slightly,
Eyes meet and flutter,
Lips touch and quiver,

Voices play together,
Become one forever,
Stare in her eyes,
See the sky,
 
For love burns brightly.
ETERNAL LOVE
Author: Tracy Renee Shierling
I wonder if I dreamed of you-
if you would appear?
To make my nights full of love,
and always hold me near.

I wonder if I thought of you-
if you would feel it in your soul?
Like two spirits in the universe,
who always seem to know.

Even if the stars went black
and the sun were to shine no more.
They could find their way to each other,
no matter how far the shore.

Safely in each other's arms, 
to bid the rest of time.
Finding Eternal Love
so many seek to find.

Caring for each other
through the worst of storms.
Leaning on the arms of love
and never need anymore.

This is how I feel for you,
I've known it all along.
You are my one true love
My world.. My heart.. My soul!

First Love

Author: Jade Peacock

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest.

..I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight.

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away.
FOREVER MY LOVE WILL BE
Author: Anthony Lane Ferguson
When troubles bring you down  and you don't know what to do,  just look inside your heart  and you'll know that I love you.
Every one has a destiny to find,  looking in your eyes I have found mine.  You're all I ever wanted,  you're all I'll ever need.
I will be yours always,  you will have my love for eternity.
HOW DO I LOVE THEE ? Author: Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1770-1850) How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose,  I shall but love thee better after death.

I LOVE YOU

Author: Angel Baby
I never really knew you You were just another friend But when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend. I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry I had to forget my first love and give love another try So I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go I love you more than anyone I just had to let you know And if you ever wonder why I don't know what I'll say But I'll never stop loving you each and every day My feelings for you will never change Just know my feelings are true Just remember one thing I Love You!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after
    I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
    again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

    my website ... garcinia cambogia hca

Post a Comment